Friday, January 08, 2010

Bohemian Rhapsody

Name of Topic Being Reviewed: Bohemian Rhapsody (Muppets Version)
Category: Music Video
Rating: Tumbling BabyTumbling BabyTumbling BabyTumbling BabyTumbling Baby



This is one song of Queen that I really love to listen to. It's highly entertaining, has a mix of mild rock, pop rock, rock and classical that was combined to make an awesome piece.

The rendition made by The Muppets, made it more amusing that it already was.

They have placed I think almost all the characters of Muppets and recreated the original music video of the song but made it "The Muppets" way. It was highly amusing and very hilarious. While I was watching it, I couldn't stop laughing.

My favorite part of the whole thing was Animal's part where all he said was "Mama...". It was really funny.

All in all, 5 tumbling babies for this one. I was greatly amused and until now, weeks after I've seen the video I still couldn't get it out of my head and I couldn't help but giggle every once in a while whenever I remember some of the parts...especially Animal's.


No comments: